Monday, August 15, 2011

A Little Sadie Love With a New Camera

After months of hemming and hawing, I finally requested a check from paypal (from my etsy shop earnings) in order to purchase a dslr camera. I've been dreaming of owning one and getting all photographer-ish with it, but wow...it's a lot of money for one camera that I'm not even sure I'll be able to operate. And it won't fit in my pocket anymore like our "family" camera...Ha, ha! Guess I'll have to make a sweet camera strap cover out of vintage sheets, of course, to lug it around on my neck.


This isn't a particularly great picture, but after about six false starts, I got the camera to focus on my main object and blur out the rest. Please don't scoff at my improper use of terms and such, you photographic buffs! I'll learn someday!



I spent the next 30 minutes chasing after Sadie trying to capture her sweetness. Three decent pictures, another thirty deleted. Ha!


Don't ask Sadie to say, "Cheese!" because this is what you will get...



My sweet girl...love that sun bleached blonde hair!


Isaac just got home...pictures of my boys to come...

1 comment: